Printable form can be found be found by clicking here.
St Patrick Parish Council Meeting Minutes October 20, 2016
Present: Fr. Michael, Jerry Bastian, Bernice Thering, Brad Voster, Bernie
Heit, Pat Shaw,
Absent: Jennifer Klotzbach, Andy Herbert, Anne Bork, Deb Morningstar
Non Member: Dan Weisensel
Called to order and open prayer at 7:10pm.
Minutes approved with one correction on item#4 where Bernice will
contact Aaron on this it should be Tammy.
1. Parish Picnic. Thank you letters sent out. Getting information for next years picnic.
2. Concert: Aaron Thompson date set for December 4th and he will play at all the Masses that weekend, Tammy will accompany him on the violin. We are looking at a 5PM time for the concert.
3. Thanksgiving Evangelical Service this year is at Bryn Marr at 6 PM on Wednesday November 23 at 6PM. We will be placing the information in the bulletin.
4. Calendar for next year handed out and we are still planning on the 3rd Thursday of each month.
5. First Aid. We have 3 first aid boxes in the parish. One in the Secretary office, One in the Kitchen and the other in the sacristy. We are planning on moving 2 of them to a more accessible spot.
6. Father brought up the information of working with IHM on getting more of our children enrolled in their school. The question came up on tuition and there is no difference for our parents to enroll their children or if you are a member of IHM.
Agenda for November 17th meeting:
2. Shamrock Spree
Closing prayer and meeting adjournment 8PM